Insurance for Golf Clubs
- Buildings and Irrigation Systems.
- Contents, Stock, Green Keeping Equipment, Buggies, Range Equipment, Plant Machinery (including whilst in the open), Cups & Trophies, Employees, Members and Guests personal possessions, Refrigerated Stock, Computers. Engineering Inspection & Breakdown.
- Greens, Fairways, Tees and ALL Playing Surfaces (including practice areas).
- Green Keeping Error, Compulsory Course Alterations, Increased Cost Of Watering.
- Course Furniture, Trees and Plants.
- Business Interruption.
- Money and Assault.
- Employee Dishonesty.
- Personal Accident cover for all Employees.
- Legal Expenses.
- Directors and Officers Liability.
- Cyber and Data Risk
- Employers Liability.
- Public Liability.
- Members and Visitors Liability.
- RTA Cover for ALL Ride on Vehicles.
- Non Negligent Golf ball Damage.
"I would just like to say what a fantastic job Linkscover did, during our challenging time. Linkscover were extremely professional and personally helped me through what was a potential disturbing situation, very calmly. I would highly recommend anyone to work with you in the future."
Sherwood Forest Golf Club
"The service we recieved was outstanding. We renewed with Linkscover and made a saving on our previous years costs, so this was great news to us. I would have no hesitation recommending Linkscover to any future clients."
Knebworth Golf Club
Whether you are a Golf Club or an Insurance Broker we are here to help. Our specialists, who have many years of dedicated golf club insurance expertise, enjoy nothing more than assessing your needs and providing you with a detailed solution that is right for you at premiums that will not disappoint.